Join us for The One Goal:
Building the Future Together
"Putting Families and Children First"
Hilton Tampa Downtown
211 North Tampa Street
July 22-24, 2015
This conference brings together over 900 early education and care providers
and leaders from around the state. It is designed to share information on best
practices in the field and to build common frameworks of knowledge and
understanding to assist in unified planning for young children and their families.
Participants at the One Goal Summer Conference receive:
- Up-to-date information on best practices and techniques to engage and nurture children
- Policy and practice resources, materials, and information from national, state, and local experts and leaders
- Opportunities to exchange ideas and share successes with peers
- Access to outstanding workshops that provide information on developmentally appropriate activities and teach skills that can be used daily in working with children
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with leaders of local and state agencies and organizations
- Information and resources about a wide variety of topics that address the "whole child" and his or her family
- Access to commercial and educational exhibits that showcase the latest in early childhood materials, books, training, and educational aids for review and/or purchase
- Great value for their dollar! Conference sponsors make major contributions so that registration costs remain low.
- Inspiration! Participants learn, share, and grow professionally!!
You can download the One Goal Summer Conference Brochure
(in PDF file format, 970 KB - it is 7 pages) which includes registration, hotel, keynote speakers,
and general conference information.
Workshops: For a listing of all the workshops, download the Conference Schedule (PDF file format, 4 pages).
Who Should Attend ...
||Early Childhood Teachers
||American Indian Prekindergarten
|Migrant /Title I Prekindergarten
||Early Learning Coalitions
|Children's Services Councils
|Early Head Start/ Head Start
||Migrant & Seasonal Head Start
|Child Care Providers
||Faith Based Providers
|Family Child Care Providers
||School-Age Child Care
||Child Care R&R
|Early Intervention Programs
|Mental Health Providers/ Therapists
|Health Care Providers
||Public Library Staff
||Family Education & Support Staff
|Staff Development Providers
None of this would be possible without the generous support of our
sponsors or the tireless work of our
Just select the balloon on the left to take you to your desired destination.
For more information on the conference, please contact our conference
coordinator, Frankie Allen at 850-893-6270. We look forward to seeing you
at the conference!
One Goal Summer Conference
13177 Old Settlement Road
Tallahassee, FL 32309
All Design, Graphics, and Content is ©2005-2015 One Goal Summer Conference
Site Design by
Internet Hosting Provided by